Digital collection £450
- two photographers shooting for three hours
- downloadable high resolution digital files – 100+ professionally retouched images. Additional unedited images will be available on request at no extra charge
- online gallery
We will normally come half an hour before the ceremony, take some photos of the ceremony room/location and of the guests arriving. Then the ceremony itself, and after that we will take formal group photos. We will also take romantic portraits of the bride and groom and formal/funny portraits of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. After the wedding we will retouch the photos and send you a link to your online wedding gallery which you can view, share and download.
Album collection £850
- two photographers shooting from the morning preparation until the cake cutting, first dance and beginning of the evening party
- high resolution digital files, delivered in a personalised gift-boxed USB stick – 300+ professionally retouched images. 500+ additional unedited images will be available on request at no extra charge
- a stunning 30×30 printed photo album with 30 pages
- online gallery
We will usually come to your hotel/home two hours before you finish getting ready. Whilst the bride is having her hair/makeup done, we will photograph her dress, shoes and other details. When she is in her dress, we will take morning bridal portraits. If the groom is getting ready at the same location, we will also take portraits of him getting ready; otherwise, we will re-create these later. Then the ceremony itself, and after that we will take formal family/group photos and formal/funny portraits of the bridesmaids and groomsmen – usually after a cocktail break for the guests. Then it’s time for the wedding breakfast – we will take photos of the room before the guests arrive. During the breakfast we will take photos of the food and then the speeches. After the wedding breakfast it’s usually time to take romantic portraits of the bride and groom. Afterwards we will take photos of the cake cutting and first dance. We will also take photos of the evening party/dancing, but will not stay until the end of the evening party. After the wedding we will manually retouch the photos, design your wedding album and then post your final package. You will be able to approve, or ask for corrections, at any stage of the delivery process (photos retouched, album design, etc.) This is a typical scenario, but there is no “typical” wedding – don’t worry if your scenario is different from the one above; we will adapt to whatever timeline you have in mind.
Luxury collection £1150
- two photographers shooting for as long as you want us to
- high resolution digital files, delivered in a personalised gift-boxed USB stick – 400+ professionally retouched images. 500+ additional unedited images will be available on request at no extra charge
- a stunning 30×30 printed photo album with 80 pages
- online gallery
- free re-shoot for photographs missed for any reasons (bad weather, tight schedule, etc.)
This collection is for those who really cherish their memories. The main difference between Luxury and Album collections is that with Luxury collection we will retouch more photos (400+ vs 300+). The other important difference is the number of pages in the wedding album – Luxury album will fit the whole wedding. We will also photograph until the end of the evening party if you’d like us to, and if some wedding photos that are important to you are missed due to weather, time limitations or something else – we will re-do them for free at a later date.
We also offer romantic pre-wedding photo shoots, and after-wedding “trash the dress” photo shoots (£95).
You might want something that doesn’t fit into one of our collections and prefer a bespoke scenario – we will always be happy to discuss whatever requirements you might have.